Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
Suggestion...
JustBenHere
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 21, 2011 10:58:20 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
I know a samurai are over powered as are rangers, and you have to be careful to not age to fast. There is a lot of aspects of the game that new people find annoying. I say keep the game as it is. Besides bug fixes if there is to be any changes to the race/classes I hope the maker of the game would consider applying all these fixes to a Oubliette 2. Please keep the game as it is. A lot of the members, myself included, are huge fans of the original game. I know I would enjoy seeing a new Oubliette, new dungeons, updated character creation, better shops, ect, ect.
John Gaby
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 7:36:41 AM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thanks for the feed back. The main thrust of the next release is not to change the game in a significant way, but to fix things that many find broken. A partial list of changes that are planned:

1) Create a tablet sized version
2) Provide a mechanism for multiple people to use the same device.
3) Allow selling in the shop and offer a random selection of items (beyond the basics) for purchase to make gold more useful later in the game.
4) Fix the pack system so that it is easier to use.
5) Make the Fireball and Lightning bolt spells useful.
6) Fix a number of bugs that have been reported.

We are also considering on ways to make the lowest levels a little more challenging, and are open to suggestions about that.

There are no plans on changing the classes. The Rangers and Samurai will still be the most powerful characters in the game.

As for a new version, that is always a possibility, but we will have to see how it goes with this one first.