Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
about class question
artstudek
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:44:04 AM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
On new version is posible to roll ranger from elf or samuraj from orc character?
John Gaby
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 11:59:08 AM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
artstudek wrote:
On new version is posible to roll ranger from elf or samuraj from orc character?

In version 2.x, you can have Rangers that are not Human. You will need to look at the number of die that each race gets to determine if it can meet the stat requirements for the class you are looking for. However, even if you cannot directly 'roll' a character with the necessary stats, it is still possible to get that class. For example, I have created several Kobold Samurai. However, if you look at the Kobold you will see that rolling a Samurai directly is impossible. So what I did, is I rolled a character that was close and chose 'Peasant'. I then leveled the Peasant and each time he made level there was a chance that one or more of his stats would increase. I kept doing that until he met the Samurai requirements and then joined one of the Samurai guilds. Note that this process is VERY difficult to do unless you use portal gems (which is kind of a cheat, of course).
artstudek
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:25:17 AM

Medals:

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
I try like You say. But all my kobolds die when i try to train them to ranger :( and i have only one guild to choice. Samurai born only one from 5, but its ok.
John Gaby
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:45:32 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Well if getting a ranger was easy, everyone would have one. However, by using portal gems it is possible (but it is a bit of a cheat). The way to do it is when your character finally has the stats for the race you want, create a portal. Then if he fails to graduate or dies, simply restore and try again. Also note that if your peasant gets to be too high a level there comes a point when it is no longer possible to graduate.