Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Tag as favorite
A few things I'd like to see
sarcophilus
#1 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2011 10:43:42 AM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
I would like to see a clear stored action button in the bottom left of the screen, perhaps. basically, the problem is when you encounter a difficult fight, and you want to have the first 2 front people do something different from the last fight, you will only be able to use 1 of them.

for instance, I want the front guy to dispell and the other fellow to cast another spell rather than attack repeatedly. if they both finished the last fight swinging, i'll only get to have the first guy dispell, as when i click this, his counterpart will start his swing timer and i'll have to wait. this can be deadly and it would be a nice option to clear his queued action, if possible.

a quick button to the settings would also be pretty handy, as often it is nice to speed up what you can, and being able to get in and slow things down in a handy and convenient fashion supports this. there is space in the bottom left that could allow this also, if i'm not the only one that would find not clicking a character and scrolling for it handy.

last but definitely not least, it feels entirely backwards that its the transfer equipment menu that holds the info buttons on items, and not the actual use / equip menus. Quite often you have to go to the transfer menu to find out what something does several times, then rifle back through to the equip or use menus to use it. I would really really like the info buttons in the use menus, if possible.

great game though. thanks
John Gaby
#2 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2011 12:24:53 PM

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Guest wrote:
I would like to see a clear stored action button in the bottom left of the screen, perhaps. basically, the problem is when you encounter a difficult fight, and you want to have the first 2 front people do something different from the last fight, you will only be able to use 1 of them.

for instance, I want the front guy to dispell and the other fellow to cast another spell rather than attack repeatedly. if they both finished the last fight swinging, i'll only get to have the first guy dispell, as when i click this, his counterpart will start his swing timer and i'll have to wait. this can be deadly and it would be a nice option to clear his queued action, if possible.

That is a good idea, I have run into that problem myself. I will see if I can squeeze in a button somewhere.

Guest wrote:
a quick button to the settings would also be pretty handy, as often it is nice to speed up what you can, and being able to get in and slow things down in a handy and convenient fashion supports this. there is space in the bottom left that could allow this also, if i'm not the only one that would find not clicking a character and scrolling for it handy.

I have wanted that as well. Space is a premium, however, but I was thinking they place to do it would be when you touch a monster to see his stats. The game is paused at that point, and I could probably put a button to take you to settings, or perhaps just put the speed slider right there.

Guest wrote:
last but definitely not least, it feels entirely backwards that its the transfer equipment menu that holds the info buttons on items, and not the actual use / equip menus. Quite often you have to go to the transfer menu to find out what something does several times, then rifle back through to the equip or use menus to use it. I would really really like the info buttons in the use menus, if possible

Well, the reason it was on the transfer page was because there was more room for it there. However, the transfer page is going to go away, so we will have to provide some other place to view the equipment properties, and the equip page is probably the place.
sarcophilus
#3 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2011 2:00:31 PM

Medals:

Groups:

Was thanked: 0 time(s) in 0 post(s)
a slider on monster stats is good, that is usually when you want to change it anyway, after you've already dismissed the initial one.